Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A last kiss

A last kiss.  This was a request from Alyssa Sims.
She asked nicely.  Thanks for being patient.








This posepack is list compatible.  But if you still want to put in the codes......


a_kdslaskiss01
a_kdslaskiss02
a_kdslaskiss03
a_kdslaskiss04
a_kdslaskiss05
a_kdslaskiss06
a_kdslaskiss07
a_kdslaskiss08










Thanks for looking.  Keeping Dreaming, Dreamers.

10 comments:

  1. These are great! I've added them to my game :D I can't wait to use them. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you would use them too. I need to catch up on some stories maybe this weekend. Thanks for looking DJ.

      Delete
  2. OMG! Those are just awesome! Thank you so much for making them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they what you wanted? I hope so. I enjoyed making these. Truly I did. If you have anymore ideas. You know what to do. Thanks for looking.

      Delete
    2. I always have ideas lol Yes they are exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much for making them!

      Delete
    3. Let me know if you want anything. Sometimes I get in dry spells. You are so welcome.

      Delete
  3. Obrigada por compartilhar!! Serão muito uteis.

    ReplyDelete